Terms & Conditions
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on StrideCare’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials;
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on StrideCare’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by StrideCare at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on StrideCare’s website are provided as-is. StrideCare makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, StrideCare does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall StrideCare or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on StrideCare’s Internet site, even if StrideCare or a StrideCare authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on StrideCare’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. StrideCare does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. StrideCare may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. StrideCare does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
StrideCare’s website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of StrideCare and StrideCare is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. StrideCare is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. StrideCare is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by StrideCare or any association with its operators.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to StrideCare’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Please contact us by phone at 469-850-5760 or by mail at 12221 Merit Dr, #620, Dallas, TX 75251.