Stride Healthcare Management LLC
Seeking a Medical Assistant who is ready for an opportunity to work in a fast pace Podiatry Medical Office. We need a reliable team member that has a minimum of one year medical assisting experience. We need someone who is receptive to learning, multi-tasker, quick learner, friendly, energetic, and dependable. The Medical Assistant will also schedule appointments and send referrals as needed.
- Reports to Physician
- Check In patients
- Schedule patients
- Give instructions to patients as instructed by physician
- Ensure all related reports, labs and information are scanned in EMR software and available in patients’ medical record
- Keep exam rooms stocked with adequate medical supplies, maintain instruments, prepare sterilization as required
- Take telephone messages and provide feedback and answers to patient/physician/pharmacy calls in a timely manner
- Maintain all logs and required checklist (i.e. assist in the ordering of medical supplies, auto clave sterilization fluid change, etc.
- Any and all other duties as assigned by clinical physician and practice manager
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) required
- Athena EMR knowledge is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour