Dr. Michael Lenertz of Paris Foot & Ankle Clinic is a board-certified foot and ankle podiatrist and surgeon with accreditations from the Texas Podiatric Medical Association, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, and the American Board of Podiatry Surgery. Dr. Lenertz graduated from Des Moines University College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery and completed his 3-year residency program in the Eastern Colorado Health Care System.
With a deep passion for his profession, Dr. Lenertz has served podiatric patients for over 15 years. He and his team pride themselves on providing the very best podiatric care and have a penchant for improving the quality of life of each patient that walks through their door.
Dr. Lenertz’s mantra is “Always do everything to the best of your ability” inspiring the high-quality healthcare and service provided to the residents of Paris, TX, and surrounding TX communities: Commerce, Sulphur Springs, Bonham, Greenville, Mount Pleasant, Denison and Sherman. In addition, Dr. Lenertz has patients from southeast OK.
The lower extremities services and treatments Dr. Lenertz and his team provide include:
- Foot Care and Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Nail & Skin Care: Fungal Toenails, Athletes’ Foot, Ingrown Toenails, Plantar Warts
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers, Infection Management and Amputation Prevention
- Heel and Arch Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendinitis
- Ankle Pain and Instability, Arch pain, Flat Feet
- Prescriptions for Custom Orthotics
- Fractures, Injuries, Sprains, Strains
- Gout, Arthritis, Neuromas
- Foreign Bodies, Growths Removal
- Surgical Intervention (when necessary)
When he is not with patients, Dr. Lenertz enjoys spending time with his family, gardening, and conquering renovation projects around the house. His family always comes first, then Dr. Lenertz immerses himself in his woodworking, which he also has a fervor for.
Dr. Lenertz is currently accepting new patients.